What is Hibernate?
It is an ORM solution for the Java programming language. ORM stands for Object-Relational Mapping. This is the reason that Hibernate’s full name is Hibernate ORM. To define Java classes, Hibernate switches between annotations and XML schema. Under hibernate, direct and persistent database accesses gets replaced with high-level object handling functions. This helps in solving the object-relational impedance mismatch problems.
The chief trait of Hibernate is to map the Java classes to DB tables and to map Java data types to SQL data types. Hibernate eradicates the need of manually handling the result set. HQL is another feature of hibernate. Hibernate Query Language is an SQL inspired language. HQL permits SQL-like queries to be written against data objects of Hibernate. So, one can say that HQL is basically an object oriented version of SQL.
Hibernate has its own set of advantages:
- Simple APIs – These aids in the storage and retrieval of Java objects directly to and from the database.
- Support for almost all RDBMS – Hibernate extends its support for almost all existing major RDBMS like MySQL, DB2, Oracle, FrontBase, Microsoft SQL Server DB, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Support various technologies – technologies like J2EE, Maven, Eclipse plug-ins, etc. are being supported by Hibernate.
- Fetching strategies – Hibernate is having its own set of fetching strategies. They help in minimizing the database access.
- Evicts writing of code – Mapping of Java classes database tables can be done, simply, by using the XML files rather than writing code.
- No need of application server is there in case of Hibernate.
- User-defined filters – Hibernate 3.0 version introduced the feature of user defined filters.
- Fast performance – As the cache is internally used in hibernate framework, so it enhances the framework’s performance.
Apart from these, simplifying complex joins, automatic creation of tables, etc. are a few other perks of Hibernate. Because of such huge list of benefits, Hibernate is enjoying its best phrase in the IT industry, especially in Java side. As per study and corporate experts, market is eagerly seeking for Hibernate professionals, so it’s a getting a good Hibernate Training is actually a smart move towards the career growth.
Why to choose us for Hibernate Training?
Besant Technologies is popular among IT students as well as professionals in Chennai and Bangalore for providing an excellent level of training in different softwares and IT technologies. We help our students in showcasing their framework competences. Apart from giving a full-fledged theoretical training, we compel more on learning through hands-on sessions.
The study material for the training is exclusively prepared by our geeky and trained experts. We are famous for providing the highly acclaimed Hibernate Training in Chennai and Bangalore. Timing can’t be the barrier in your way to success, so we have flexible timings criteria for you. Also weekend batches are available, along with weekday batches.
So let the coder inside you fly high with us and get started with Hibernate!
Hibernate Course Syllabus
- Object Persistence
- Hibernate Architecture
- Persistent Classes
- Working with Persistent Objects
- Other Associations
- Value Type Collections
- Transitive Persistence
- Custom Mapping
- Transactions and Concurrency
- Fetching Strategies
Weekend Training Batch( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- 3 to 4 Weeks
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track Batch
- Your Convinent
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)